Essential oils have been used for centuries by many cultures around the world.
They are aromatic compounds from plants that are both POTENT + EFFECTIVE
One drop goes a long way!
It takes a lot of plant material to make just one bottle of essential oil. Which means that just one drop can have a profound impact on your body and mind.
One drop of peppermint oil contains the equivalent of 28 cups of peppermint tea!
The aromatic compounds are created by the plant to help the plant stay healthy, to attract pollinators and to deter pests among many other things. These are complex molecules, which can provide benefits to humans and animals. Modern western medicine has even take some of these molecules and learned to create synthetic versions to be manufactured for medicines – for example aspirin comes from a compound (Salicylic acid) originally found in willow bark
Uses for Essential Oils
- Support Restful Sleep
- Enhance Emotional Wellness
- Improve Circulation
- Support the Immune, Digestive & Respiratory Systems
- Improve Brain Function
What brand of essential oils do I use & recommend?
There are lots of reasons why I love DoTerra and why I recommend their oils to those I love. Here are just a few of them:
1) The oils are pure! A lot of time, effort, care and attention goes into making the oils pure. From ensuring the plants are grown and harvested under the best conditions, to the individual testing of each batch of oils – and publishing those results.
2) I’ve seen some wonderful results on myself and my loved ones! The oils work, and they work consistently. The quality is repeatable because of the methods doTerra use from the farm through to the bottle.
3) The Co-Impact Sourcing model – that ensures that farmers are paid fairly for their efforts, and that they can rely on that fair price so that they can plan for their own futures. The plants are grown in their native environments, to ensure the plants are at their best health. So when purchasing doTerra oils, you know you are directly supporting local farmers, their families and the economies around the world.
4) There are so many uses! I keep finding myself saying “There’s an oil for that!” because they really are so useful. A 15ml bottles has around 250 drops. And since one drop can be pretty powerful, that’s a whole lot of uses to try. A bottle can easily fit in a bag and be carried everywhere. Whether to boost mood, or help with skin irritation.
Co-Impact Sourcing making a difference to lives around the world